Embark on an unforgettable EcoAdventure with us and explore the protected marine wildlife such as Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, green sea turtles, exotic tropical reef fish and delicate corals along the beautiful Kona Coast.
As we journey through the clear sapphire waters of the Pacific, we watch for the many pods of spinner dolphins that rest and play in areas such as Keahole Bay, Makalawena, Ho'ona Bay and Kiholo Bay. Dolphin behavior is very predictable in these areas, and our friendly and professional snorkel guides provide you with the best information and education as to how to protect and interact with these marine mammals. Imagine being surrounded by as many as 300 wild and free dolphins while they mingle with the marine life and coral reef that surrounds them.
Fun, easy, and safe for all ages, the Dolphin & Reef Snorkel EcoAdventure is perfect for the entire family.
- No age restrictions
- No experience necessary
- Fun for the whole family
- Ride-alongs welcome
- Seating in either sun or shade areas, toilet on board
- Oversize swim platform and fresh water showers
- Top quality snorkel gear / flotation devices included
- Fresh fruit, snacks and ice water provided
- Friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff
- EcoAdventure time is 3 1/2 - 4 hours (departs at 8am)
- Departs from Honokohau Marina, boat check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure
- 98% chance of seeing dolphins
- Bring towel, camera / underwater camera, sun screen
|Snorkel Child (age 4-12)||85.00|
|Infant (age 3 & under)
Guaranteed to see Dolphins on Dolphin & Reef Snorkel EcoAdventure or come again for FREE
All activities will be charged Sales Tax (4.17%) and Harbor Use Fee (3%)