Be on deck as we depart port aboard our custom built 40' x 14.5' Newton dive/snorkel boat, The Manta. She is built to our ideal specifications with every attention to detail, using only the finest materials - strong, durable, efficient, maneuverable and reliable.
Divers and snorkelers from around the world enjoy the safety and comfort of diving and snorkeling from The Manta using our "water level entry". With plenty of space on our oversized swim platform and the ease of our custom aluminum ladder, divers can appreciate the hassle free entry and exit of each dive. Snorkelers slide gracefully into the water and exit effortlessly.
- Over 300 square feet of floor and deck for spaciousness
- Fly bridge with upper seating for relaxation with a view
- Ample cabin amenities for pampering
- Marine head (toilet) for comfort
- Fresh hot water showers for enjoyment
- Under seat dry bins for storing personal items
- Seating in either sun or shade areas for pleasure
- Oversize swim platform for efficiency
- Stern aluminum ladder for amenity
- Hand railings throughout the boat for safety
- VHF radio, modern GPS nav system, music radio, hydrophone, O2 kit, First Aid kits for functionality
- Custom tank storage for 20 divers for facility
- Navigation, flood, and cabin lighting for convenience
- USCG Certified for 20 divers with gear or 30 passengers plus crew for private charters or large groups
Surrounded by beautiful scenery and envious glances from the shore, join our friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff for diving, snorkeling or just riding along on The Manta.